Serving Southeast Missouri since 1880
Arnsberg Farmers Mutual Insurance Company was organized on October 1, 1880 in Arnsberg Missouri. The town of Arnsberg no longer exists. The company was originally named Die Arnsberger Gegenseitige Feuer Versichrungs, (The Arnsberg Mutual Fire Insurance Company in English). The Company was incorporated in 1920.
Until 1973 the office was in the home of the Sectretary/Treasurer. In July 1973 the company purchased an abandoned gas station in Uniiontown Missouri and converted it into an office. In 1988 this building was demolished and the present buildng was erected.
Arnsberg Farmers Mutual Insurance serves nearly 5,000 policies in primarily nine counties in Southeast Missouri.